Sunday, May 8, 2016

#7 Photograph of the Town You Live in.

I'm doing the Odd May Blog Challenge in an odd way. I'm doing the 7th on the 9th. Then again I probably won't do #9 since as much as I love cooking I rarely follow recipes so couldn't think of one to share.

So here is a photo of the 'town' I live in. Technically I live in a suburb of the Gold Coast so I suppose I could have used a photo of any part of the Gold Coast. But I figured since the little pocket I inhabit is actually quite lovely I would share a simple photo taken not far from home!

Cheers.


5 comments:

Lianne Zilm said...

Aw I envy all of you over in the Gold Coast. Did you see the weather in SA today? We were just about blown away by a freak storm!

iReview Global said...

Yes, I love the Gold Coast too... You live in a great place!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow how beautiful

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.